We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. Have you ever thought what people will be thinking about you when you have a complaining nature.
People won’t have time for you if you are always angry and complaining.
Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, it ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
On an average a person complain about 15-20 times in a day… Why people Complain:
- To start a conversation, strange but it’s true.
- Complaining is also used as a way to provoke others to switch loyalties. e.g. “Don’t listen to him, He is good for nothing.
- To pre-excuse poor performance, behavior or inaction.
- People complain about difficulties of a situation or task to remove themselves from taking responsibility.
Think before complaining… below statement will help you in thinking that….
Continue reading “Don’t complain… No one likes it…”
In my last post Choose your words wisely… we observed that our word has enormous power which can make or break someone’s life.
In this post we will be discussing what words we say to ourselves, that is our own thoughts, which we knowingly or unknowingly feeds our mind.
Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
We are product of our thoughts. What we thinks, we become.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we think about it. Don’t allow the 10% to control how we live our life.
How to control our thoughts:
Keep on reading
— Choose your words carefully ,There is power behind your words.
— They can be used for comfort or they can be used as a weapon.
— They can put a smile on someone’s face or tears in someone’s eyes.
Continue reading “Choose your words wisely…”
- Ego is like dust in the eyes, without clearing the dust, we cannot see anything clearly, so clear the Ego and see the world.
- If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an EGO problem.
Continue reading “Avoid “I” the EGO…”
— Be soft and cool like water, so you can adjust anywhere in life. Be tough and attractive like a diamond, so no one can play with your emotion.
—Life is not and iPod with which you listen to your favorite songs. It is a radio; you must adjust yourself to every frequency to enjoy whatever comes in it.
Continue reading “What is Life…”