Dear all watch this short video on how to manage stress…
- When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
- Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
- If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.
- Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it.
- Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Disclaimer: -Quotes won’t work unless you do.
— Choose your words carefully ,There is power behind your words.
— They can be used for comfort or they can be used as a weapon.
— They can put a smile on someone’s face or tears in someone’s eyes.
Do not get demotivated by failure. It is nothing but an outcome only just like success is an outcome. Learn from your failure and grow in life.
- The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.
- You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. Continue reading “Don’t get demotivated by failure, Read this…”
In How to give and receive feedback… Part 1… we have discussed and analyzed what is feedback and how to give feedback.
Now in this section we will discuss the most important part of feedback i.e. How to receive feedback.
If nobody is giving you feedback, it means they are giving your feedback to someone else and which is not at all good for you.
You must analyze why you are not getting direct feedback. Have you done something in past, due to which they are not giving you direct feedback.
निंदक नियरे राखिए, ऑंगन कुटी छवाय, बिन पानी, साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय।
Keep your critiques close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap n water to cleanse your nature,