We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. Have you ever thought what people will be thinking about you when you have a complaining nature.
People won’t have time for you if you are always angry and complaining.
Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, it ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
On an average a person complain about 15-20 times in a day… Why people Complain:
- To start a conversation, strange but it’s true.
- Complaining is also used as a way to provoke others to switch loyalties. e.g. “Don’t listen to him, He is good for nothing.
- To pre-excuse poor performance, behavior or inaction.
- People complain about difficulties of a situation or task to remove themselves from taking responsibility.
Think before complaining… below statement will help you in thinking that….
- We are born crying that is natural, but don’t live complaining and die disappointed.
- If you have time to complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
- Try to go 24 hours without complaining. (Not even once). Then watch how your life starts changing.
You complain that you don’t have good branded shoes, there are people who don’t have feet.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday. So stop complaining and start appreciating what you have.
Thanks for reading… Follow me on
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018
20 thoughts on “Don’t complain… No one likes it…”
Thank you so much for your appreciation and taking time to read my post…
Indeed…you have an awesome blog…
Means alot to me… Thanks…😊😊
15-20 complaints per day – wow 😮- interesting
Yes it’s true… We can analyse ourselves..😉😉
I wonder if I over analyze 😆
Omg if I think of it, yeah we really do complain and this is a habit we must change. Thanks for the post.🙂
Yes we should…. We knowingly or unknowingly complain many things…
Great post … superlike
Thank you so much for your appreciation…😊😊
Hey, I wanna ask you something that from where do you read all these motivational stuffs? All your post are too good and motivating. Great job
Hi.. Thank you so much for your appreciation…
I keep reading motivational Book, watch Motivational videos… When I write my post I keep researching for the topic on internet… add what I have read in Books … some personal experience and thoughts… and I try to keep my post simple and casual…
The combination of all these become my post …
Hope dear .. I have answered your question..
Oh great!! Which author’s book do you follow most?? I do read Robin Sharma, Shiv Khera, Rhonda Byern and Lousie Hay’s book mostly. Actually I wanna know other Authors too.. and sorry to bother you with my questions.!!
First of all you are not at all bothering me… We Learn when we exchange our ideas….
I don’t read author specific… I choose topic… Till now I have read… Power of subconscious mind… How to influence people and win friends… Think and grow rich… Attitude is everything… Currently reading unlimited power…😊😊
Cool!! And thanks 😊