We must learn to express ourselves. Most of the time we have many things to say, but we fail to express ourselves. This could be because of lack of self – confidence, thinking that what other will say.
Please keep in mind that “ To gain knowledge, we must learn to ask the right questions; and to get answers, we must act, not wait for answers to occur to us.”
2. LIC: Zindagi ke Saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi
We must live such a life that people remember us during our life as well as after our life got over.
3. Airtel– Kyun ki har ek friend jaruri hota hai
4. Head & Shoulders: You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Thanks a lot to Penfila for nominating me and sorry for the delay in reply. It is indeed very kind of you to think of me as someone suitable for this award. Friends, you should surely take a glance at her blogs and posts.
Do you love yourself?
Yes, Off course and everybody should love him / herself else how they will be able to love other.
2. When is your Birthday?
3. Which Emoji Do You Constantly Use?
4. Which of your Friends Behavior do you mostly find Irritating?
If they lie…
5. What is your Favorite Quote?
Only you can change your life, no one can do it for you.
6.Would you rather be Alone or have an Annoying Company at a Trip?
7.Daddy’s Baby or Mommy’s Baby?
8. What was your Favourite Subject at School?
9. Do you: 1 – Forgive and Forget
2 -Forgive but Not Forget
3 – Not Forgive or Forget?
Forgive but not forget
10. Have You Ever Taken a Revenge? What was it and For What Reason?
More Facts about me
By profession I am Chartered Accountant working in a MNC.
Apart from Reading and writing , traveling is my hobby.
Born and brought up in Rajashthan, now in Mumbai.
Normally not able to talk about myself more unless I am answering questions. So if you want to know me more please ask me.