— Opportunities are like morning dew. To catch one, we have to wake up early while the world is busy sleeping.
—Think before you react, your are not chemicals.
— It is not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
— Always respond, never react.
— A reaction is typically quick, without thinking and aggressive. A response is thought out, calm and non-aggressive.
— A reaction typically leads to arguments. A response typically leads to discussions.
- Caring about what people think about you is useless. Most people don’t even know what They think of themselves.
- Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. You are here to live your life, not to make everyone understand.
- Don’t ask why someone keeps hurting you. Ask why you keep letting them.
- Maturity is when you accept people for who they are.
- Maturity is when you stop trying to change others …instead focus on changing yourself.
- Maturity is when you understand that everyone is right in their own perspective.
- Maturity is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
- Maturity is when you stop proving to the world how intelligent you are.
- Maturity is when you stop comparing with others.
- Maturity is when you stop attaching “happiness” to material things.
- Maturity is when you focus on positives in people.
- Maturity is when you don’t seek approval from others.