- Ego is like dust in the eyes, without clearing the dust, we cannot see anything clearly, so clear the Ego and see the world.
- If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an EGO problem.
- Leave the EGO otherwise everyone will leave you.
- If you replace the “I” with “We” even “Ill” become “Well” and “Illness” becomes “Wellness”.
- There is a thin line between “EGO” and “Self Respect” and that thin line is called “Maturity”.
- ENO vs EGO
Follow me on
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018