This is the second time I have been nominated for this award. I sincerely thank Sonali for the nomination.
Facts about me:
- By profession I am Chartered Accountant working in a MNC.
- Apart from Reading and writing , traveling is my hobby.
- Born and brought up in Rajashthan, now in Mumbai.
- Love to make new friends.
- Normally not able to talk about myself more unless I am answering questions. So if you want to know me more please ask me.
- Where are you from? — Mumbai India
- Do you like K-pop? – Never Listened to it.
- What scares you the most? – Dark
- What’s the thing that’s on top of your crazy-things-to-do list? – Sorry I have no such list.
- What’s your version of a perfect day? – When I am able to do or achieve what I have thought for that day.
- If God granted you a wish, what would you ask for? – Good health and success
- What’s your dream job? – Having set up my own business.
- What does music mean to you? – It can change your mood instantly.
- What’s your favorite quote? – Only you can change your life, no one else can do it for you.
- “We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” What does this quote make you think of? – Probably we are making memory every day every hour… After few years or so this post will become a sweet memory….
- “Some people are worth melting for”- Olaf. Who’s that person for you? – Best Friend.
- When is your Birthday?
- What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
- What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
- What’s the worst and best thing about being female?
- What fact are you really surprised that more people don’t know about?
- What are you most passionate about and what do you wish you were more passionate about?
- What options would come up if you could “right-click” people?
- What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What do you love about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
20 thoughts on “The Leibster Award | 2nd Nomination”