I believe we can learn from anyone and anything, just we have to change our perspective a little bit. So today we will learn about life from computer keyboard buttons.
In my other post I have written learning life from Ad slogans which have been appreciated by all of you, here are the links if you have not yet read the same.
So now let us learn about life from a few of the computer keyboard buttons.
Control: What you are supposed to control to make life happy:
- your anger.
- your diet.
- and your spending.
Shift: What you are supposed to shift to make life happy:
- your focus on your Goals to change your Life.
- your thinking toward positivity.
- and your gear of life from Park to Drive
Escape: You need to escape yourself from a few things:
- Escape from bad habits.
- and Escape from negative and toxic people.
- Escape from being egoistic.
Delete: Something your need to delete from your mind and memory:
- Delete the word “Impossible” from the dictionary of your mind.
- and Delete the unnecessary people from your life, and your life will be totally different.
Alter: You need to alter a few things to make life happy
- Alter your mind to stay positive.
- and Alter the attitude of complaining and start expressing gratitude.
End: These things should never end in your life, else your life will end
Space: We need to create some space in life so that new things and people can come in our life. To create space we need to:
- Learn to say no without feeling guilty.
- Be more productive and less busy.
- Organize yourself.
Insert: We need to learn new things in life and new people should come in our life:
- Insert positive people in your life.
- and Insert new habits in your routine.
© All rights Reserved