Hello friends, today let us discuss Six Rules to live an attractive and meaningful Life. These six rules are further made up of six sub rules so that we can understand each rule perfectly.
Rule 1: Six things that will destroy you:
- Your Ego
- Bad Friends or Negative People around you.
- Negativity inside you
- Always thinking what other will say or always listening to others
- Loving only materialistic things
- Bad Habits or Bad Addictions
Rule 2: Six Rules which will help you win in Life:
- Set a Goal for your life
- Stay Honest and Humble
- Leave your comfort zone, as you will grow outside your comfort zone only.
- Compare yourself to old you and not with others
- Reading books and learning new skills
- Never Quit
Rule 3: Six enemies to your productivity:
- Watching TV or browsing Social Media more than required
- Trying to do multitasking
- Saying Yes to everything and every task
- Trying to be perfectionist.
- Worrying and No action.
I have already written a detailed post on this you can read that at Habits that reduces our productivity, focus and efficiency
Rule 4: Six rules to Live a happy Life:
- Don’t worry
- Don’t Hate
- Give more
- Expect Less
- Live simply
- Have Goal / purpose in Life.
Rule 5: Six things to give up as early as possible:
- Toxic and Negative People
- Negative thoughts and self-doubt
- Making excuses
- Living in the past
- Trying to please everyone
- Fear of failure or fear of change.
I have written a detailed post on Knowing what is Fear is important than how to overcome . read this post to conquer any of your fear.
Rule 6: Six hobbies for a perfect Life:
- One to make money
- One to keep yourself creative
- another to keep yourself Fit
- One to build knowledge
- One to evolve your mindset
- last but not the least one to serve the Society