Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of clients.
- Richard Branson
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
- John C. Maxwell
The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Ralph Nader
The role of a manager isn’t always smooth sailing. Whereas at the beginning of your career it’s likely that you were purely responsible for your work alone, it’s is now your duty to inspire, lead and motivate your team to accomplish a set of goals for the organization.
These are the ways by which we can manage people or our team effectively:
- Understand other people’s point of view:
Many of Sales person fail because they want to sale their product instead of making Customers to buy the product.
So the only way to influence people is to talk about what they want and show them how to get it.
- Avoid Arguments:
Only thing you can do with argument is to avoid it.
90% of the arguments ends with each of the person more firmly convinced than ever that he is absolutely right.
Better give your path to a dog than be bitten by him in contesting for the right.
Argument is adverse, but Discussion is advantageous; because arguments are to find out WHO is rights discussion is to find out WHAT is right.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018
- The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.
- You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
- Half of sorrows we earn by expecting good things from wrong people; and The other half we earn by detecting wrong things in good people…!! “Be Positive… Think Positive.”
- NO and YES are two short words which need a long thought. Most of the things we miss in life are because of saying NO too early and YES too late.
- Sometime the reason good things are not happening to you is because you are the good thing that needs to happen to other people.
- Plan well before u take the Journey in every walk of life.
Remember the Carpenter’s Rule:
- If you don’t use your today in a better way than Yesterday,
then why do you need Tomorrow for? Think again..
- Thought for lifetime..
“If you aren’t satisfied with what you are Getting..
Check out what You are Giving…!!”
- When I hear somebody say, “Life is hard, ” I am tempted to ask, “Compared to what?”