We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. No one like to listen to your complains, so Do not complain
We often think that, I am doing my Best, but nobody is appreciating it. I am doing many things for him / her yet, He / She is not noticing or appreciating it. So let’s analyze why people don’t appreciate.
Reason why people don’t appreciate others:
- EGO: People feel that if they appreciate another person they admit that he/she is better than them and their arrogance and ego never allows it.
- Jealousy: People simply don’t appreciate another person, because they think that they would have done this better than that person.
- Shyness: Few people by nature are very shy, even if these types of people really want to appreciate you, they are not able to appreciate.
- People are not appreciating you because you are not appreciating them.So few people think that I will appreciate that person only when that person first appreciate me.
- They must be appreciating others: It’s not like people are not at all appreciating, they might be appreciating others but not you. Try and find out the reason, why they are not appreciating you, if you want to.
What we should do if people don’t appreciate us:
The Philosophy About Too Much 1. If you speak too much, you will lie 2. If you think too much, you will be depressed 3. If you cry too much, you will lose your sight 4. If you love too much, you will be lost 5. If you care too much, you will be taken…
10 Things You Will Surely Regret When You Grow Older, Unless You Change Now Time is ticking, life is passing. Friends leave, people die, promises break. What is left of you is your own heart, and nothing can feel worse than having an unhappy one. An old body and a disappointed soul – is that…
- The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.
- You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be….