Every year brings with it another chance to become who you want to be. Happy New Year. So to achieve this let’s make few Resolutions for New Year.
We all know that the year 2020 was very challenging for all of us, but it certainly have taught many things to us.
What Year 2020 has taught us, few important things:
- Don’t waste your life waiting for the right time.
- find happiness in simple things, show gratitude for what you have.
- Difficult time reveals the truth, it shows us the truth about the life and about the people around us.
- It helped us in identifying the people who are with us and who are just around us.
- Never stop learning new things.
- All of humanity is connected by the same basic desires, the same fears, and even the same dreams. “United we stand, divided we fall”.
Now let us make few Resolutions for New Year to make ourselves and the world at large better.
Resolutions for New Year to detox yourself
- Un-follow people on social media who make you feel like crap
- Detox your email inbox by unsubscribing unnecessary things
- Organize your phone and delete unwanted apps and pictures and;
- Organize your laptop and delete files and applications which you don’t use.
Things to do to make yourself happy
- Love yourself by nourishing your body and mind
- Speak your mind and stand for yourself
- Practice gratitude and recognize and appreciate good in your life
- Laugh more and love more
- Give back to others and do good
- Watch less Television and read more Books
- Dream big and succeed, tell your story and lead by example
Resolutions for New Year to Make Environment better
- Cut down your vehicle’s harmful emissions.
- Be more aware of your water usage. I know when I pay attention to my water usage, I use less.
- Donate cloths you don’t wear. As we all know one’s waste could be other’s treasure
- Decide to make at least one energy-efficient change to your home this year
- Increase the use of public transport as much as possible
Some Very Simple Social Rules of behavior to follow
- Don’t call someone more than twice continuously. If they don’t pick up your call that mean they have something more important to attend to
- Return money that you have borrowed even before the other person remembers lending it to you. Be it 1 buck or 100 bucks or more. It shows your integrity and character. Same goes with umbrellas, pens and lunch boxes
- Always open the door for the person coming behind you. And it doesn’t matter if it is a guy or a girl. You don’t grow small by treating someone well in public
- If a colleague tells you they have a doctor’s appointment, don’t ask what it’s for, just say hope you’re OK. If they want to talk about it, they will and you don’t put them in the uncomfortable position of having to tell you their personal illness
- When someone starts talking about their ailments, don’t start talking about yours
Read my post on