Liebster Award | Nominees
Thanks a lot to Penfila for nominating me and sorry for the delay in reply. It is indeed very kind of you to think of me as someone suitable for this award. Friends, you should surely take a glance at her blogs and posts.
- Do you love yourself?
Yes, Off course and everybody should love him / herself else how they will be able to love other.
2. When is your Birthday?
3. Which Emoji Do You Constantly Use?
4. Which of your Friends Behavior do you mostly find Irritating?
If they lie…
5. What is your Favorite Quote?
Only you can change your life, no one can do it for you.
6.Would you rather be Alone or have an Annoying Company at a Trip?
7.Daddy’s Baby or Mommy’s Baby?
8. What was your Favourite Subject at School?
9. Do you:
1 – Forgive and Forget
2 -Forgive but Not Forget
3 – Not Forgive or Forget?
Forgive but not forget
10. Have You Ever Taken a Revenge? What was it and For What Reason?
More Facts about me
- By profession I am Chartered Accountant working in a MNC.
- Apart from Reading and writing , traveling is my hobby.
- Born and brought up in Rajashthan, now in Mumbai.
- Normally not able to talk about myself more unless I am answering questions. So if you want to know me more please ask me.
- What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
- When is your Birthday?
- What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
- What’s the worst and best thing about being female?
- What fact are you really surprised that more people don’t know about?
- What are you most passionate about and what do you wish you were more passionate about?
- What options would come up if you could “right-click” people?
- What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What do you love about yourself
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs for the award.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions and inform them of the nomination