You want to know your progress in life… Ask these questions to yourself…
Check progress of your life by answering these questions to yourself.
Please follow below instructions so that this post will be effective for you:
– Read the question slowly
– Take pause after each question and
– Try to answer the same in your mind and
– then analyze the answer in your mind and
– Now go to the next question.
- Am I a good example for people around me?
- If there is 100 % guarantee of success what you will try in life?
- Is this only fear of failure who is stopping you?
- Am I just going through life or growing through life?
- Am I holding on to something, which I should let go?
6. How many people are happy just because of me?
7. Am I trying to come out of comfort zone?
8. What are you doing to invest in your relationship?
9. AM I having enough fun in my life?
10. What steps I am taking to solve the problems which are in my control?
11.Should I worry about the things which are not in my control?
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
13. What is my definition of success and what is my plan to achieve the same?
14. If I had a magic wand, what will be my top three wishes?
15. Now ask yourself why can’t you achieve these wishes without magic wand?
16. Am I a good listener? if not how can I become good listener?
17. Do I love and care of myself enough?
18. Do I celebrate my small success and achievements?
19. Do I appreciate people enough?
20. Am I living my passion?
Ask all these questions often to yourself to keep track of you progress.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018