Some Mistakes of Life – Ignoring what you can control…
Everyone wants their life to be simple, happy and peaceful, for this you need to take control of your own Life. For this you need to control the things which control your life.
Focus on what you can control and leave what you can’t.
So what you are suppose to control is this, Here is the list of things which you can control:
- Your own thoughts.
- Your mental and physical health.
- Your sleep.
- Being honest.
- Being Loyal.
- Saying Thank you.
- Your positive attitude.
- Your anger (Yes you can control your anger)
- Not Judging people.
- How much time you spend with your family.
- Money you spend.
- Leaving Bad habits.
- Smile on your face.
- Appreciating and being happy about what you have.
- Responding rather than reacting.
- How well you listen.
- Your Attitude.
- Our commitment.
- Learning new things.
- Your perspective / Your view point.
- Expressing your feeling.
- …. This list goes on and on you can add and make your list.
My point here is why we should worry about the things which we can’t control, when we have so much of things, which we can control.
So next time when you have any problem put it in to one of the two bucket i.e. Controllable or Uncontrollable.
- If your problem is in the bucket of controllable, it should not spend much time there, you should do something about it and solve it because it is controllable.
- If your problem is in the bucket of uncontrollable, means you cannot do anything about it, so you need not worry about it, because your worry will not make it controllable.
Thanks for reading…
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2019