How to Manage Stress, 11 wonderful and practical Ideas…
In today’s fast life, everybody is having some kind of stress. So it’s become very important to understand the reason for stress and how to manage stress. So let’s start with understanding the meaning.
What is Stress: – Stress is the body’s reaction to any change that requires an adjustment or response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses. Therefore Stress is a normal part of life.
Before we discuss how to manage stress let’s first discuss, is stress always bad?
Stress when taken positively can do miracles. Because:
- It helps you to be on your toes.
- May result in creativity.
- Goal accomplishment without procrastinating
- Accelerate the pace of doing things.
- Stress also helps in achieving your goals without much distraction.
lets understand why a person is stressed:
- If you have some health issues, you have an illness like heart disease, diabetes, or arthritis.
- If you cannot express your anger.
- You have some grief or guilt.
- You have problems with your relationships.
- Or you are going through some major life changes like the death of your near and dear, losing a job, or moving to a new city.
- If someone from your family member is stressed.
- When there is conflict in the values, which you believe, like you, are a family man and always want to give quality time to your family, but could not actually give.
- The area where you live is crowded, are polluted.
- You are not socially strong or facing any kind of discrimination.
- You are not happy with your job.
- Having stressed, ohhh… yes, you are more stressed because you cannot resolve your stress. So, NOT solving stress is stressful.
- You are not able to priorities the task in your personal and professional life.
Before the situation goes beyond our control, we need to manage our stress level. So, here comes few thoughts to manage our stress. We need to apply these thoughts in our life to manage our stress.
Do not force yourself to fit in where you don’t belong. So, here is what you need to do,
- Delete some people from your life like we uninstall the unwanted apps in our smartphone. In addition, this gives space for someone else.
- Moreover, Don’t force yourself to fit into someone’s box.
Do not overburden yourself with responsibilities for the sake of happiness; it might lead to the path of disappointment.
- Don’t procrastinate and keep things for the last moment. In addition,
- Don’t make unnecessary commitments just to be nice and
- Take only that much responsibility, which you can handle. Therefore Learn to say NO. Again the Apps Rule applicable. By saying NO, you are making space to say YES to the deserved ones.
- Avoid overdoing things and unhealthy competitions.
In addition, be who you are and say what you feel. It’s not being rude, It’s being real.
- Don’t trade your authenticity for approval. Moreover,
- Be real and say what you feel. It will save a lot of time and trouble.
- Don’t care what others think of you and
- If there is anything, you can improve from criticism, work toward it, and otherwise ignore criticism.
You cannot pour from an empty cup, therefore take care of yourself first.
- Don’t get attached to anything in life; neither people nor things.
- Be with people who appreciate what you do for them In addition,
- Serve only those who deserve moreover serve only what they deserve.
Keep your Remote Control in your own hand. So,
- Don’t carry harsh feeling in the heart. Keep your intentions pure.
- Don’t tolerate unnecessary drama moreover,
- Don’t give anyone the power to control your feelings.
Do not Look back as you are not going that way. Therefore,
- Make peace with the past. Let it go and live in the moment.
- Don’t hold grudges; forgive and be free.
- Love yourself. Be confident and believe in yourself and most important
- Be grateful for what you have rather than focusing on what you do not have.
Being emotional is not a sign of weakness. So,
- Never deny your feeling rather accept and acknowledge them.
- Vent out your emotions without hurting anyone (including you).
Do not compare, you are unique and Master Piece.
- Plan things in advance; foresee the possible outcomes and be prepared.
- Stop regretting, comparing, and complaining.
Define your priorities and work accordingly. Therefore,
- Eat and live healthily.
- Make time to do what you love and have fun.
- Spend time with loved ones.
You should never regret anything in life, if it is good, it is wonderful. If it is bad, it is an experience after all. Therefore,
- Appreciate the good instead of bashing the bad.
- No matter what happens, believe things will work out. Nothing is permanent.
- Stay positive. You have come this far. You will make through this too moreover,
- Remember there is always something to be happy about, find out that.
When you share your problem, it does not mean you are weak by any measure, moreover, it actually indicates is your high level of trust of others. So,
- Talk to your friends and colleagues.
- Share your problem with your family and with your spouse.
In the same set of situation few people breaks records, and few people break themselves.
In conclusion, I will say the solution to Manage stress is STRESS. Therefore,
S- Self-Acceptance. Start to Love Yourself
T- Think Positive and act positively
R- Rest and Re-set your life
E- Embrace your life
S- Share your problems with your near and dears
S- Surround yourself with positive people.