Do not complain in Life… No one likes it…
We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. Have you ever thought about what people will be thinking about you when you have a complaining nature? No one likes it so Do not complain.
People won’t have time for you if you are always angry and complaining.
Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, it ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
On average a person complains about 15-20 times in a day… Why people Complain:
- To start a conversation, strange but it’s true.
- Complaining is also used as a way to provoke others to switch loyalties. e.g. “Don’t listen to him, He is good for nothing.
- To pre-excuse poor performance, behaviour or inaction.
- People complain about difficulties of a situation or task to remove themselves from taking responsibility.
Think before complaining… below statement will help you in thinking that…
- We are born crying that is natural, but don’t live complaining and die disappointed.
- If you have time to complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
- Try to go 24 hours without complaining. (Not even once). Then watch how your life starts changing.
You complain that you don’t have good branded shoes, there are people who don’t have feet.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday. So stop complaining and start appreciating what you have.
Read my post on The Art of questioning, why we should ask question
Thanks for reading… Follow me on
© All rights Reserved