Life is the most difficult exam:
Many fail trying to copy others, Not realizing that each one has a Different question paper!!
no matter what other people think. God made you the way you are for a reason.
Besides, an original is always worth more than a copy.
“Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
What is holding you back, from unleashing your potential is few things from the below list:
- You are not open to new ideas and new point of view.
- Your are doubting yourself.
- You are not making any effort to learn new things.
- You are not learning from your mistakes or worst part you are not making any.
- You are not doing what you are afraid of doing.
- You are not setting your Goals for Life.
- You fear what others will think.
- You fear from failure. (what if I fail)
- You are not coming out of your comfort zone.
- You are not challenging yourself.
- You are not managing your time efficiently.
- You are not celebrating small success.
- You are comparing yourself with other.
- You are surrounded by negative or demotivated people.
- You are not reading Books.
I have intentionally wrote the list in negative way, now I want you all to make your own list with the help of above in positive way.
- I will be open to new ideas and new point of view.
- I will not doubt myself.
- I will learn new things… and so on…
And then write down few points how you will achieve the same.
“You can become and accomplish anything in life! Your successes, greatness, and potential are determined by you alone; and all of the characteristics necessary to achieve your goals and dreams already lie within you. Our success and potential is not determined by talent or ability, knowledge or money, race or gender, or even circumstance or setting – it is created, developed, and determined from within ourselves.”
Matthew V. Toone
Quotes or motivational articles will not work unless you work.
Thanks for reading, Please complete this exercise.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018