100 Simple and practical Life changing Advice… Part 3
To read first two parts click
51. Keep it simple at every time.
52. Have a habit of saying thanks
53. Get some time to relax
54. Spend few minutes alone in a peaceful place.
55. Always have to do list and stay focused on it.
56. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
57. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
58. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, NO REGRETS.
59. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
60. Always make effort to learn new things
61. Make mistakes and learn from them.
62. Challenge yourself.
63. Compare today’s you with yesterday you and plan for tomorrow.
64. Write down 3 things you’re grateful for everyday
65. Never waste an opportunity to tell people you love them.
66. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped and loved you.
67. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
68. Use positive self – talk because you become what you think.
69. Celebrate your success more often, even the smallest success you should celebrate.
70. Learn to let go things.
71. Throw away things you haven’t used for long time.
72. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
73. Begin each day with some of your favourite prayer.
74. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
75. Stop taking everything personally.