To know progress in your life, ask these questions
Do you want to know progress in your life. What you have achieved so far and what more is needed. I have a list of questions for you so that you can understand this.
Check progress of your life by answering these questions to yourself.
Please follow below instructions so that this post will be effective for you to know progress in your life:
- Read the question slowly and carefully and
- Take a pause after each question and
- Try to answer the same in your mind and
- then analyze the answer in your mind and
- then go to the next question.
Dreams of Life and Goal Setting:
- If there is 100 % guarantee of success what you will try in life?
- Is this only fear of failure who is stopping you?
- What is my definition of success and what is my plan to achieve the same?
- If I had a magic wand, what will be my top three wishes?
- Now ask yourself why can’t you achieve these wishes without magic wand?
- Am I holding on to something, which I should let go?
- How many people are happy just because of me?
- What are you doing to invest in your relationship?
- Am I a good listener? If not, how can I become good listener?
- Do I appreciate people enough?
Take care of yourself:
- Do I love and care of myself enough?
- Do I celebrate my small success and achievements?
- AM I having enough fun in my life?
- Am I living my passion?
Knowing Growth meter of my Life:
- Am I trying to come out of comfort zone?
- Am I just going through life or growing through life?
- Should I worry about the things, which are not in my control?
- What steps I am taking to solve the problems, which are in my control?
- Am I living because I have born, or I am born to live?
- What I am doing to make life better for next generation?
- Am I utilizing natural resources optimally?
- Can my next generation have a better life than mine?
- Am I taking care of environment and my surroundings?
This exercise of asking questions need to be repeated at a regular interval to know progress in your life so that you can track the same.
If you want to read and understand more on how to come out of comfort zone then click here