Dear All today I am very happy my blog had completed 100 successful days.
Thanks to all of you for your support and feedback.
My progress might be slow but I am happy that day by day I am achieving something..
Few of my top posts..
Learning about life from Ad slogans
Nothing is impossible
Some achievements …
- 200 likes
2. 3000 plus views
3. 50 plus followers
4. Visitors from all our the world
Once again I am very thankful to each one of you…. expecting support and feedback in future….
I thank Penfila for the Bloggers Recognition Award. Your support has made me a stronger person. Friends, you should definitely take a glance, it is much of worth.
This blog is about motivation, self – development, inspiration, right kind of attitude, spirituality, changing your life.
My all posts will be around these topics, but in a different way. Different means generally posts on all these topics are written in a very formal way, but in this blog you will find a casual way of writing on these topics.
So that one can understand it easily and can be applied practically.
1. Always give a genuine feedback so one can improve writing and share better things.
I highly recommend you all have a look.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 2-3 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized. Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.
- Success never come from comfort zone.
- Stop giving excuses, those who give excuses are referred to as the weak ones , who are lazy to pursue their dream.
Continue reading “For Getting Success … Part 2”
Some Mistakes That We Often Make In Life
1- Ignoring what you can control.
2- Worrying about what you can’t control.
3- Assuming you have to accept everything just the way it is.
4- Believing someone else’s definition of success.
5- Giving up as soon as the going gets tough.
6- Taking yourself, other people, and life too seriously every second.
7- Waiting for the perfect moment.
8- Assuming its too late to learn or take charge of your life.
9- Thinking yourself as good for nothing.
10- Believing that you don’t have any natural talent.
11- Taking your health for granted.
12- Stop dreaming,reading and learning gradually.
13- Ignoring your parents.
14- Being dependent on someone else for your emotional happiness.
15- Too much caring about what other will think.
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans
success has only one Calculation Formula:
“Stop Thinking in terms of Limitations but Start thinking in Terms of Possibilities”