Hi All, I have been nominated by Jaya Singh for Three Days Lyrical Challenge. Thanks you so much Jaya Singh for nominating me. Please visit her wonderful blog.
English version :
Desires Desires !!!
The wish to acquire something, Some specific yearnings
Every attempt should have the strength To rend seas asunder
Rip the storms And seize your destination
Let your heart’s desires blossom And your hopes smile
Now nothing is difficult Nothing at all
Desires Desires !!!
This is the second time I have been nominated for this award. I sincerely thank Sonali for the nomination.
Facts about me:
- By profession I am Chartered Accountant working in a MNC.
- Apart from Reading and writing , traveling is my hobby.
- Born and brought up in Rajashthan, now in Mumbai.
- Love to make new friends.
- Normally not able to talk about myself more unless I am answering questions. So if you want to know me more please ask me.
- Where are you from? — Mumbai India
- Do you like K-pop? – Never Listened to it.
- What scares you the most? – Dark
- What’s the thing that’s on top of your crazy-things-to-do list? – Sorry I have no such list.
- What’s your version of a perfect day? – When I am able to do or achieve what I have thought for that day.
- If God granted you a wish, what would you ask for? – Good health and success
- What’s your dream job? – Having set up my own business.
- What does music mean to you? – It can change your mood instantly.
- What’s your favorite quote? – Only you can change your life, no one else can do it for you.
- “We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” What does this quote make you think of? – Probably we are making memory every day every hour… After few years or so this post will become a sweet memory….
- “Some people are worth melting for”- Olaf. Who’s that person for you? – Best Friend.
A. I. Alex
- When is your Birthday?
- What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
- What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
- What’s the worst and best thing about being female?
- What fact are you really surprised that more people don’t know about?
- What are you most passionate about and what do you wish you were more passionate about?
- What options would come up if you could “right-click” people?
- What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What do you love about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
—Think before you react, your are not chemicals.
— It is not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
— Always respond, never react.
— A reaction is typically quick, without thinking and aggressive. A response is thought out, calm and non-aggressive.
— A reaction typically leads to arguments. A response typically leads to discussions.
Hi all Its been just 5 days when I posted that I got 100 followers.
And today I have 200 + followers. it’s all because of all of you who like my work.
I have also got 1000 + likes on my posts.
Thank you all for your love and support.