—“Take care of your thoughts when you are alone” and “take care of your words when you are with people”.
—lafz hi aisi cheez hai jiski wajah se insaan,
ya to dil me utar jata hai,
ya to dil se utar jata hai…
Words are such a thing that due to which a person,
Either goes to the heart,
Either it goes out from the heart …
Strange but true… 🙂
— “If you didn’t see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, don’t invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth.”
Good morning… Have a great day…
We often think that, I am doing my Best, but nobody is appreciating it. I am doing many things for him / her yet, He / She is not noticing or appreciating it. So let’s analyze why people don’t appreciate.
Reason why people don’t appreciate others:
- EGO: People feel that if they appreciate another person they admit that he/she is better than them and their arrogance and ego never allows it.
- Jealousy: People simply don’t appreciate another person, because they think that they would have done this better than that person.
- Shyness: Few people by nature are very shy, even if these types of people really want to appreciate you, they are not able to appreciate.
- People are not appreciating you because you are not appreciating them.So few people think that I will appreciate that person only when that person first appreciate me.
- They must be appreciating others: It’s not like people are not at all appreciating, they might be appreciating others but not you. Try and find out the reason, why they are not appreciating you, if you want to.
What we should do if people don’t appreciate us:
Continue reading “Why People Don’t appreciate…”
- No one is perfect that is why understanding is important.
- Understanding is deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know you, but there are very few who understand you.
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved
- The importance of love in our life is that it washes away the dust of loneliness from your heart.
Continue reading “Understanding Life by Quotes”
A Lovely Quote & My Favourite Till Now :
” Never Expect A Lot From People Who Loves You..
THEY LOVE YOU…
Isn’t That Enough…
We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. Have you ever thought what people will be thinking about you when you have a complaining nature.
People won’t have time for you if you are always angry and complaining.
Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, it ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
On an average a person complain about 15-20 times in a day… Why people Complain:
- To start a conversation, strange but it’s true.
- Complaining is also used as a way to provoke others to switch loyalties. e.g. “Don’t listen to him, He is good for nothing.
- To pre-excuse poor performance, behavior or inaction.
- People complain about difficulties of a situation or task to remove themselves from taking responsibility.
Think before complaining… below statement will help you in thinking that….
Continue reading “Don’t complain… No one likes it…”