Read part 1
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 1
Read part 2
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 2
1. Airtel : Express Yourself
We must learn to express ourselves. Most of the time we have many things to say, but we fail to express ourselves. This could be because of lack of self – confidence, thinking that what other will say.
Please keep in mind that “ To gain knowledge, we must learn to ask the right questions; and to get answers, we must act, not wait for answers to occur to us.”
2. LIC: Zindagi ke Saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi
We must live such a life that people remember us during our life as well as after our life got over.
3. Airtel– Kyun ki har ek friend jaruri hota hai
4. Head & Shoulders: You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Continue reading “Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 3”
Some time back I have written a post on Some Mistakes That We Often Make In Life which all of you have appreciated a lot. Yesterday I got a comment by this blog that I should write a separate post for each of the sentence. So I started with this one.
Everyone wants their life to be simple, happy and peaceful, for this you need to take control of your own Life. For this you need to control the things which control your life.
Focus on what you can control and leave what you can’t.
So what you are suppose to control is this, Here is the list of things which you can control:
Continue reading “Some Mistakes of Life – Ignoring what you can control…”
In my previous post on Mastering Self – Discipline… we have discussed on how to achieve self – discipline, so now we will discuss the benefits or advantages of mastering self – discipline.
Self – Discipline will help you:
— In following your decisions and commitments.
— In developing openness and independent thinking.
— Being more confident that we have done our best and this confidence will make it easier to take criticism more positively.
Continue reading “Benefits of Mastering Self discipline…”
Once you become self-disciplined then most of the problems of your life will disappear. Let us evaluate benefits of mastering self-discipline.
In my previous post on Mastering Self – Discipline… we have discussed on how to achieve self-discipline, so now we will discuss the benefits or advantages of mastering self-discipline.
Benefits of Self-Discipline:
- Your decision making will improve and you will be able to keep your commitments.
- It will improve your thinking and you will become more open in your thinking.
- You will become more confident, and this confidence will make it easier to take criticism more positively.
- In developing and maintaining good relationships. In a good relationship, we value loyalty, honesty, integrity, responsibility, understanding, etc., and these qualities are possessed by a self-disciplined person.
- It will help in fulfilling your dreams or Goal in life. For fulfilling your dreams you need a lot of dedication, hard work, determination, focus, positive attitude, etc. and all these can only come from mastering self-discipline.
- Your life will become stress-free.
- In achieving self-control. A person with self-discipline will always be very careful in using words while talking.
- In building your inner strengths and you will become mentally strong. When you become mentally strong you will stop self-doubting.
- To stay focused in your life by training your mind constantly and practicing good habits which in turn helps you to lead a better life.
- In our current daily life, there are a lot of negative feelings due to which there are chances of getting distracted from the goal. It improves our self-control so that the mind wouldn’t get distracted and that will increase self-confidence.
- Discipline creates respect – People automatically respect someone who is disciplined, who is focused, who is self-driven.
I have read this story, I find it very useful and Motivational so sharing here, please read it….
A teacher asked her students to bring some tomatoes in a plastic bag to school.
Each tomato was to be given the name of a person whom that child hates.
So, the number of tomatoes would be equal to the number of persons they hate.
On a pre-determined day, All the children brought their tomatoes well addressed.
Some had two, some had three and some had five, some even had 20 tomatoes in accordance with the number of people they hated.
The teacher then told them they had to carry the tomatoes with them everywhere they go for two weeks.
As the days passed the children started to complain about the decay and smell of the tomatoes.
The students who had many tomatoes complained it was very heavy to carry and the smell was too much.
After a week, the teacher asked the students “How did you feel this week?”
Continue reading “Motivational Story – Tomatoes..”