— Write down 3 things you’re grateful for everyday
— Make yourself strong against negativity
— Never argue with strangers, in fact never argue with anyone.
— Use positive self – talk because you become what you think.
— Celebrate your success more often, even the smallest success you should celebrate.
— Learn to let go things
Click here to read some mistakes that we often make in Life, Now lets discuss one of them in details:
Too much caring about what other will think.
Caring about what people think about you is useless. Most people don’t even know what They think of themselves.
What other people think of you is none of your business, perhaps they have extra time , but you don’t.
” Life is a game of 3 parts.
In the first part, you wonder what people think about you..
In the second part, you don’t care what people think about you..
It is in the third and final part, you realize that, people were never thinking about you anyway...”
How to stop worrying about what people will think.
— When we are on a Mission, we have to cross 3 Stages… Insult, Opposition, Acceptance…. Fools Stop at the 1st. Losers Stop at the 2nd & Winner crosses 3rd.
— You can’t control the things that happen to you, but you can control the way you react to them.
— You are not chemicals, so you can think before reacting.
— Always listen to learn and understand, never to react.
— “We can’t stop troubles from coming towards us.
But we can make sure
we do not offer them Chairs
to sit on..!!!
—Remember these movie dialogues from….
Tips for saving your daily energy and time:
— Don’t take things personally
— Don’t compare yourself with others and focus on yourself, read this wonderful post You are you… Don’t compare with anyone…
— Don’t hold on to past.
— Don’t check Facebook, Instagram every now and then.
— Be positive, think positive, say positive and stay positive.
— Don’t take stress.
In my previous post on Mastering Self – Discipline… we have discussed on how to achieve self-discipline, so now we will discuss the benefits or advantages of mastering self-discipline.
Benefits of Self-Discipline:
- Your decision making will improve and you will be able to keep your commitments.
- It will improve your thinking and you will become more open in your thinking.
- You will become more confident, and this confidence will make it easier to take criticism more positively.
- In developing and maintaining good relationships. In a good relationship, we value loyalty, honesty, integrity, responsibility, understanding, etc., and these qualities are possessed by a self-disciplined person.
- It will help in fulfilling your dreams or Goal in life. For fulfilling your dreams you need a lot of dedication, hard work, determination, focus, positive attitude, etc. and all these can only come from mastering self-discipline.
- Your life will become stress-free.
- In achieving self-control. A person with self-discipline will always be very careful in using words while talking.
- In building your inner strengths and you will become mentally strong. When you become mentally strong you will stop self-doubting.
- To stay focused in your life by training your mind constantly and practicing good habits which in turn helps you to lead a better life.
- In our current daily life, there are a lot of negative feelings due to which there are chances of getting distracted from the goal. It improves our self-control so that the mind wouldn’t get distracted and that will increase self-confidence.
- Discipline creates respect – People automatically respect someone who is disciplined, who is focused, who is self-driven.