- The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.
- You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. Continue reading
Some Mistakes That We Often Make In Life
1- Ignoring what you can control.
2- Worrying about what you can’t control.
3- Assuming you have to accept everything just the way it is.
4- Believing someone else’s definition of success.
5- Giving up as soon as the going gets tough.
6- Taking yourself, other people, and life too seriously every second.
7- Waiting for the perfect moment.
8- Assuming its too late to learn or take charge of your life.
9- Thinking yourself as good for nothing.
10- Believing that you don’t have any natural talent.
11- Taking your health for granted.
12- Stop dreaming,reading and learning gradually.
13- Ignoring your parents.
14- Being dependent on someone else for your emotional happiness.
15- Too much caring about what other will think.
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
– Bill Gates
It takes humility to seek feedback, It takes wisdom to understand it, analyze it and appropriately act on it.
— Stephen Covey
Before we move on to how to give and receive feedback, first we must understand what is feedback.
Feedback is communication of information about behavior or performance in a way that enables receivers to use it to their advantage and benefit.
Broadly feedback is classified in three types:
- Positive: affirming comments about past behavior. Focuses on behavior that was successful and should be continued.
- Negative: describes a perceived negative behavior, without proposing a resolution.
- Constructive: highlights how a person could do better next time; needs to be delivered sensitively.
How to give Feedback:
First we form habits, then they form us.
You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
List of habits which surely will make of successful…
- Read Book everyday, 15 – 30 minutes if you are not getting much time.
- Try to overcome your fear.
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Exercise 4 -5 days in a week.
- Don’t be in your comfort zone for long.
- Seek feedback and work on improvement.
- Set Goal for your life.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Learn from people who motivates you.
- Avoid negative people.