I believe we can learn from anyone and anything, just we have to change our perspective. So today we will learn about life from computer keyboard buttons.
I believe we can learn from anyone and anything, just we have to change our perspective a little bit. So today we will learn about life from computer keyboard buttons.
In my other post I have written learning life from Ad slogans which have been appreciated by all of you, here are the links if you have not yet read the same.
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 1
So now let us learn about life from a few of the computer keyboard buttons.
Control: What you are supposed to control to make life happy:
- your anger.
- your diet.
- and your spending.
Shift: What you are supposed to shift to make life happy:
- your focus on your Goals to change your Life.
- your thinking toward positivity.
- and your gear of life from Park to Drive
Escape: You need to escape yourself from a few things:
- Escape from bad habits.
- and Escape from negative and toxic people.
- Escape from being egoistic.
Delete: Something your need to delete from your mind and memory:
- Delete the word “Impossible” from the dictionary of your mind.
- and Delete the unnecessary people from your life, and your life will be totally different.
Alter: You need to alter a few things to make life happy
- Alter your mind to stay positive.
- and Alter the attitude of complaining and start expressing gratitude.
End: These things should never end in your life, else your life will end
Space: We need to create some space in life so that new things and people can come in our life. To create space we need to:
- Learn to say no without feeling guilty.
- Be more productive and less busy.
- Organize yourself.
Insert: We need to learn new things in life and new people should come in our life:
- Insert positive people in your life.
- and Insert new habits in your routine.
© All rights Reserved
What is life. Let us try to understand what life means to us through some quotes and analogy.
— Be soft and cool like water, so you can adjust anywhere in life. Be tough and attractive like a diamond, so no one can play with your emotion.
—Life is not an iPod with which you listen to your favourite songs. It is a radio; you must adjust yourself to every frequency to enjoy whatever comes in it.
—Life is like having a cup of coffee. You sit by the window, take a sip and find no sugar… Too lazy to go for the sugar, you somehow manage with that sugarless cup … On finishing, you discover undissolved sugar crystals settled at the bottom. That’s how life is… We do not make any effort to value what is around or within us… So look around, may the sweetness you are looking for is closer than you think.
—Read this slowly – ‘lifeisnowhere’. What did you read? ‘Life is nowhere’ or ‘life is now here’? Just a beautiful line to say life depends on the way we look at it.
—To sum up :
Don’t go where life takes you. But take life where you want to go. Always remember you are born to live and not living because you are born.
© All rights Reserved
You can’t pour from empty cup, Take care of yourself first.
Be yourself no matter what. Some will adore you and some will hate everything about you. But who cares.
If it doesn’t involve you, it should not concern you.
You are Not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
Steps to self care:
Continue reading “Take care of yourself first…”
We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. No one like to listen to your complains, so Do not complain
We all have a habit of complaining either to self or to people around us. Have you ever thought about what people will be thinking about you when you have a complaining nature? No one likes it so Do not complain.
People won’t have time for you if you are always angry and complaining.
Complaining not only ruins everybody else’s day, it ruins the complainer’s day too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
On average a person complains about 15-20 times in a day… Why people Complain:
- To start a conversation, strange but it’s true.
- Complaining is also used as a way to provoke others to switch loyalties. e.g. “Don’t listen to him, He is good for nothing.
- To pre-excuse poor performance, behaviour or inaction.
- People complain about difficulties of a situation or task to remove themselves from taking responsibility.
Think before complaining… below statement will help you in thinking that…
- We are born crying that is natural, but don’t live complaining and die disappointed.
- If you have time to complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
- Try to go 24 hours without complaining. (Not even once). Then watch how your life starts changing.
You complain that you don’t have good branded shoes, there are people who don’t have feet.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday. So stop complaining and start appreciating what you have.
Read my post on The Art of questioning, why we should ask question
Thanks for reading… Follow me on
© All rights Reserved
Everyone wants their life to be simple, happy and peaceful, for this you need to take control of your own Life. For this you need to control the things which control your life.
Focus on what you can control and leave what you can’t.
So what you are suppose to control is this, Here is the list of things which you can control:
Continue reading “Some Mistakes of Life – Ignoring what you can control…”