Sunshine Blogger Award, Thanks for nomination
Thank you so much Akshay Kumar Das for nominating me for this Award.
Questions for me:
All of your questions are really wonderful and they are a itself a topic for a good detailed post in itself. I am trying my best to answer in short and crisp way.
- How do you want people to react with you? when you fail.
How will people react is not in my control, what is in my control is my attitude and my response to those reactions.
- How do you tolerate people’s mistakes?
It depends on couple of things, like whether the mistake is a repetition or a first time thing. It depends on the consequences of the mistake, it also depends on the person who is making the mistake.
In professional life when my team member does any mistake it is my duty to teach them and help them in understanding the importance of the work, so that they will pay more attention toward the work next time.
As it is said that “No one is perfect”. Only thing is that we should learn from mistakes, if we learn from mistake and work toward improvement, then that is not mistake.
- What are the best books you suggest to me to read and write a review? (Max 2 Books only)
First will be “Attitude is everything” by Jeff Keller
Second will be “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne.
- The best source of inspiration for you to write.
When I started reading books on self-help genre, I have started learning and applying so many things in my life and has witnessed the change in my life. Then I though of extending this knowledge to more people, that is where idea and inspiration of writing blogs came to my mind.
- How to Balance Career and Future?
Not sure whether the question is on balancing career and personal life. To balance your career and personal life you should have clear GOALS for both. Like we do not want to miss our career or professional Goals , in similar ways we should not miss on our personal Goals also. We need to set our priorities clearly and once set , we should follow the same, so that we can do justice for both.
- What you think about Spirituality?
It is a very wide topic in itself if we start talking about it but I am giving my thoughts in a very very simple form. For me spirituality is some unknown force or energy which always protects me and help me in achieving my Life Goals. Now that could be God, Universe, Blessings of my Parents, My own good Deeds.
- How one can know, its love or attraction?
You are attracted to someone because of their beauty, talent, and personality but love goes beyond that. Attraction is an instant thing whereas love take time.
- How to be not so vulnerable to depression, what’re your tips to calm our mind? what you do personally.
It all comes with a great practice, few things which I do is:
– Taking deep breath
– Try not to react
– Sometime it is okay to be angry as anger is also a emotion, which will come out.
– Think on positive side of reason for depression
– What is there to learn from it
– Stop blaming yourself, and focus on rectifying the things
– Think on things which are going well in your life, be grateful for those
Read this Do not get demotivated by failure
- What you do on Sundays or on holidays?
I spend some time with my family and friends and I work toward upgrading my skills, professional and Behavioral.
- What you eat and think or feel good for health (not the recipe but you know the name of food).
Any Homemade food.
- Define your present life, and write a few words.
I am grateful for my current life, so far I have achieved so many things, few of major achievements are; in academic, I am Chartered Accountant, in area of Career, I am working in a Good MNC and in Personal life, We have bought are own house in Mumbai and live happily.
Thanks once again Akshay. I am not nominating any one specifically , I want every one to self nominate and write this wonderful post by answering the same set of questions. let us learn from each other.
If any one want to add any thoughts on any of the answers please drop your thoughts in comments.