- Have a firm handshake.
- Look people in the eye.
- Sing in the shower.
- Own a great stereo system. Music is life.
- If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
- Don’t expect life to be fair.
- Read Book every day, 15 – 30 minutes if you are not getting much time.
- Try to overcome your fear.
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
- Always accept an outstretched hand.
- Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
- Exercise 4 -5 days in a week.
- Don’t be in your comfort zone for long.
- Seek feedback and work on improvement.
- Avoid sarcastic remarks.
- Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery ABSOLUTELY!
- Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
- Set Goal for your life.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Learn from people who motivates you.
- Avoid negative people.
- Lend only those books you never care to see again.
- Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that he has.
6 thoughts on “100 Simple and practical Life changing Advice… Part 1”
Great advises –
Thank you so much…😊😊
My absolute pleasure
I really like point 12. That translates to me blag it. Make people believe that you can do it, or that you are not nervous although you are. As long as you do not show it, they will not know.
Thank you so much…😊😊… Yes that’s right…😊😊