- Have a firm handshake.
- Look people in the eye.
- Sing in the shower.
- Own a great stereo system. Music is life.
- If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
- Don’t expect life to be fair.
- Read Book every day, 15 – 30 minutes if you are not getting much time.
- Try to overcome your fear.
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
- Always accept an outstretched hand.
- Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
- Exercise 4 -5 days in a week.
- Don’t be in your comfort zone for long.
- Seek feedback and work on improvement.
- Avoid sarcastic remarks.
- Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery ABSOLUTELY!
- Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
- Set Goal for your life.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Learn from people who motivates you.
- Avoid negative people.
- Lend only those books you never care to see again.
- Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that he has.