Read first 3 parts at
76. Learn to ask for help when you need.
77. Cry when you are really sad.
78. You cannot have a positive life and negative mind, so choice is yours.
79. Send a lot of greeting cards. Sign them, ‘Someone who thinks you’re terrific.’
80. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
81. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
82. Be positive, think positive, say positive and stay positive.
83. Sleep on time and have 6 – 7 hours of daily sleep.
84. Have a healthy food, Don’t eat much in the night.
85. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
86. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
87. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
88. Become someone’s hero.
89. Marry only for love, it is key to your happiness if every other thing fails.
90. Stop expecting from people, expect from yourself and do better every day.
91. Don’t complain every time and everything. No one like complains.
92. Never assume things, always ask and understand other person.
93. Count your blessings.
94. Compliment the meal when you’re a guest in someone’s home.
95. Wave at the children on a school bus/house/street.
96. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with PEOPLE. That is emotional intelligence.
97. The quality of your life entirely depends on you.
98. What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone – One of life lesson is always moving on.
99. Share this to help your friends.
100. Make sure someone says THANK-YOU to you every day….