10 Things You Will Surely Regret When You Grow Older, Unless You Change Now
Time is ticking, life is passing. Friends leave, people die, promises break. What is left of you is your own heart, and nothing can feel worse than having an unhappy one. An old body and a disappointed soul – is that the kind of regret you can afford?
1. Not travelling when you had the time, age and resources. Saving up for later, delaying, waiting for the right time – it isn’t coming.
2. Staying in a bad relationship. One thing about those, no matter how long you stretch them, at one point they snap. Who will make up for the lost time?
3. Not doing things you love, because you care too much about what other people think. People pass. Time passes. Your unhappy heart will stay.
4. Not telling people you love them. Your big crush, your parents, that mentor. Let them know, they’re not going to be around forever, and neither will you.
5. Working too hard and too much for something that doesn’t matter enough. Just imagine how your old body will mourn the lost youth and energy. Times you could have been happy.
6. Not spending enough time with your parents. I don’t want to explain this one, but realize what’s happening.
7. Not quitting that terrible, no-growth job. Just …WHY? If you KNOW you have the skills & the potential, why not just GO out and give it a shot?
8. Not taking that one big risk that could have changed your life. Was the possible loss greater than the disappointment of not knowing “What If?”
9. Not saying that one sorry. Not letting go of your ego knowing you’ve been wrong. The regret is yuuuuuuge.
10. Lastly, not realizing how beautiful you are. You don’t deserve to take sh!t from ANYONE. You have ONE life, spend it being a damned fairy.
Good Night.. Take care…
14 thoughts on “10 things you will regret…”
Wow this makes you start to rethink your entire life all over again. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for appreciation… Yes you r right..😊
Time definitely waits on no one. Wise One…
Thanks for appreciation…😊😊
I love the last one the most! 😊
Thank you so much for your appreciation..😊😊
Absolutely true – loved it
Thank you so much 😊😊
My absolute pleasure
You are so correct about staying in touch with our parents. Mine are still alive (in their 80s), but the time keeps growing shorter.
Thanks for your views and appreciation..😊😊
Very well said and so true!
Thank you so much…😊😊…How r u..