I believe we can learn from anyone and anything, just we have to change our perspective little bit.
In my other post I have written learning life from Ad slogans which have been appreciated by all of you, here are the links if you have not yet read the same.
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 1
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 2
Learning about Life from Ad Slogans… Part 3
So now let us learn about life from few of the computer keyboard buttons.
Control: What you are supposed to control to make life happy:
- Control your anger.
- Control your diet.
- Control your spending.
Shift : What you are supposed to shift to make life happy:
- Shift your focus on your Goals to change your Life.
- Shift your thinking toward positivity.
- Shift your gear of life from Park to Drive
Escape: You need to escape your self from few things:
- Escape from bad habits.
- Escape from negative and toxic people.
- Escape from being egoistic.
Delete: Something your need to delete from your mind and memory
- Delete the word “Impossible” from the dictionary of your mind.
- Delete the unnecessary people from your life, and your life will be totally different.
Alter: You need to Alter few things to make life happy
- Alter your mind to stay positive.
- Alter the attitude of complaining and start expressing gratitude.
End: These thing should never end in your life, else your life will end
Space: We need to create some space in life, so that new things and people can come in our life. To create space we need to:
- Learn to say No without feeling guilty.
- Be more productive and less busy.
- Organize yourself.
- Insert positive people in your life.
- Insert new habits in your routine.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018
39 thoughts on “Learn about Life from Computer Keyboard buttons…”
luvly way of looking at things from a computer keyboard’s point of view…..keep up the good work manish….
Thank you so much for appreciation 😊😊
Cool! Great use of words.. its too creative actually.
Thank you so much Ria..😊😊
You’re welcome Mr. Positive
Now I am not in office…
What is this….
Its a cool way to initiate a conversation 😂😂😂😂
Ohh is it… Great..😊😊
Hmm!!… It’s normally ends the conversation… Don’t say hmm… 😊😊
Ok… Bye good night take care…
heyy it was a brilliant thought and very well articulated.
Thank you so much for your appreciation… It means a lot to me😊😊
That’s a really awesome way to look at things!
Thanks for the appreciation Alex…😊😊