If you want to be successful in your life, you need to throw few things in the dustbin permanently…. And the list is here….
- What people will think or say…. “Log kya kahenge” has killed more dreams than anything else in the world.
- I can’t do it.
- My luck is not with me.
- I don’t have enough time.
- I don’t have enough money.
- Your comfort zone.
- Your fear of failure.
- Self – Doubt.
- Negative people or thoughts.
- Your past.
- Your list of excuses for not doing things.
- I didn’t get the right opportunity.
And the list of things which will make you successful is here…. https://shikshak.online/2018/06/22/453/
“The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
Great things never come from comfort zones.
Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2019
3 thoughts on “If you want success, throw few things in dustbin”
Very profound advice. Thank you.
Welcome…And thanks for ur appreciation…