— Procrastination is the foundation of all disasters.
— One always has time enough, if one will apply it well.
—Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.
— One who wants to manage time, should understand the time management is a myth. One should manage himself / herself and his / her priorities.
— Because you always get 24 hours in a day, and every person who was successful or is successful also had or is having 24 hours a day only.
— It is therefore important to manage the priorities whether one it is working life or personal life.
— Managing priorities at office:
1. Always maintain a to do list and keep that in front of you.
For details article on to do list please refer How to maintain a to do list
2. Meeting should be based on pre defined agenda and to the point.
Else in meeting, hours will be wasted and minutes will be taken.
3. Do not see your mail as soon as notification pops up. You can define your time to check your mails.
One should generally not put more than 30 to 40 minute in a day over checking and replying mails divided in 3 to 4 parts of 10 minutes each.
4. Always do important task at the time when your energy is at peek. Normally it is first thing in the morning.
5.The human brain can only focus for about 90-minutes at a time.
Schedule a break at least every 90 minutes to avoid burnout and maintain high productivity throughout your day.
6. Learn to say no Your time is precious. Don’t waste it on people, meetings and projects that don’t align with your mission and goals.
7. Set time limit to complete a task, the time constraint will push you to focus and be more efficient.
8. Make best use of your waiting time when you are in queue or at airport etc.
9.Prioritizing your task Categories your task in below:
- Important and urgent — Tasks that must be done immediately. Do them right away.
- Important but not urgent — Tasks that appear important, but not very urgent. Decide when to do them. But complete these task before they get shifted to 1st category.
- Urgent but not important — Tasks that make the most “noise,” but when accomplished, have little or no lasting value. Delegate these if possible.
- Not urgent and not important — Low-priority stuff that offer the illusion of “being busy.” Do them later.
10. Delegation If you’ve done a good job of hiring talented, dedicated employees, there’s always more work they can take off your desk.
© All rights Reserved
Manish Malu 2018
72 thoughts on “Utilizing time effectively by Priority Management…”
Good compilation. Definitely helpful for someone struggling with time management.
Thank you so much…😊😊
Really liked your style of writing!! We have some tips to share on time management https://vivabooksindia.wordpress.com/2018/06/26/time-management-for-success-at-work/. Hope you will like them.
Interesting post…and it’s so true..Time = life..nice one👌👌👌
Thank you so much 😊😊
It’s too good 👍.. I like the prioritizing thing and learn to say no points. All the content are very informative.
You’re welcome Mr. Positive
😊😊.. hw r u…What’s up…
All good sir..
So you want me to give a punishment to you…
I know you are a good person. You don’t punish anyone 😁..!! Learn to forgive 😜
Hahaha… I am happy you know me well… But dear breaking rule is still fine but calling me sir is not…
Why?? You must feel good when someone calls you sir..
Even I told my juniors in office not to call me sir…
Do you call any of ur friend sir…
Yup I do.. there’s a friend of mine whose name is Manish Malu, I do call him sir😜😂
Very smart… Obviously I asked except myself…🤔🤔
No sir, I don’t 😝
Means I am special..😎😎
Each and everyone is special on Earth..!!
Ya…Every child is special…😊😊👍👍
Hey have you got the mail from virtual library about the change in URL??
Ya I got it…
Great! Have you suggested anything?
No yar… Not thought.. probably over weekend I will reply…
Ok got it.
You also haven’t yet replied na…
Today also he sent one mail na..
I haven’t checked it yet.
And I love to break rules 😁😂😂
Hmm… I knew it… You done it intentionally…
If anyone gotta discover this comment section of yours that person will definitely think us to be mad cause no one chats in the comment section. its mostly a place to say thank you 😂
Who cares dear… I have written a whole post on this topic… Still you think this…🤔🤔
You are happy to talk with me … And I am happy too… Thats all …Right…😊😊
Yup it’s always good to interact with such a positive person😇
And I am happy because you are making me talk so much….😊😊
You’re welcome. But do you speak that limited words in the real world too???
Only with girls I can’t talk much…😊😊…
😂😂😂😂oh god!! No words.
Why no words…
Nothing but am I an exception??
Ya… Because you talk and i keep replying…
I am comfortable answering…😊😊
Oh. I guess you are on an energy saver mode.. 😂 by the way if I don’t question you won’t be replying ever right??
I don’t know dear… But plz don’t do that…😑😑
Why? You should save your energy as you do
Yar I am not saving my energy… I can’t finds words to say… 😢😢
Ok!! Do ask Google then😝😂
Yup cause Google almost helps in every issue.. hey don’t take it seriously. I’m just kidding 😁
I know dear… 😊😊 Don’t worry…
Then you become my google and help me…😊😊
Nope! I don’t want to change a person. Be the way you are
Yes that’s right… But help me in talking more… 😊😊
Na! You had already talked a lot. So better rest or else you will collapse 😜😜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmm.. you have answer for everything… Great…👍👍
No no I’m not Google 😂
Human version of Google… 😊😊
Wow! I’m honored!
Beauty with brain…😊😊
Nope that’s not me..
Cause it’s quite a big compliment! I don’t think I deserve that. Hey! have to get some task done so bye. Good night
You deserve it dear… Nice talking to you …😊😊
Good night take care.. have a nice sleep…
Thank you 😄
I am lucky and happy that I got a friend like u here 😊😊
Oh thank you thank you 😁
Your welcome 😊😊